Florida Georgia Line To Play Bangor In June
Waterfront Concerts announced Thursday that Florida Georgia Line will come to Bangor next summer.
The group will bring their Dig Your Roots Tour to Darling's Waterfront Pavilion on Thursday, June 23.
Cole Swindell, The Cadillac Three and Kane Brown will open up the show.
Florida Georgia Line tickets will be sold as part of Live Nation’s Country Megaticket, a country concert "season pass" that will go on sale Jan. 29.
Information on individual concert tickets is expected to be made available soon.
The Megaticket will get fans into a number of shows at Darling's next summer, including Luke Bryan, Dierks Bentley and Darius Rucker.
Waterfront Concerts says additional concert announcements are coming soon.
Here's a quick look at some of the country acts scheduled to perform in Maine in 2016:
- Lee Brice, March 19, Augusta Civic Center
- Hunter Hayes, August 12, Maine State Pier
- Florida Georgia Line, June 23, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
- Dierks Bentley, June 4, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
- Darius Rucker, July 29, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
- Brad Paisley, January 29, Cross Insurance Center
- Wynonna Judd, March 12, Gracie Theater
- Dixie Chicks, June 16, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
- Luke Bryan, July 17, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion