Brewer Police ID 8 People Arrested in State Street Drug Bust
Brewer Police have released the identities of eight people arrested in a drug bust on State Street earlier this month.
When Was This Drug Bust?
The arrests were the result of a search warrant executed at 54 State Street in Brewer on August 23rd, after a two-month long investigation into drug trafficking. Few details were released at the time, other than that a total of eleven people were detained. Police said that the Maine State Police Tactical Team made the initial entrance into the house because of what they called an 'elevated risk assessment.' No one was hurt in the incident.
Who Was Arrested?
Now, Brewer Police have released the identities of eight people who are facing charges in connection with that investigation.
- Samantha Beaulieu, 35, of Brewer is charged with unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs
- Patricia Peloquin, 35, of Brewer is charged with possession of firearms prohibited for certain persons, receiving stolen property, and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs
- Corey Cahill, 32, of Brewer is charged with unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and violation of conditions of release
- Amber Wilson, 27, of Brewer is charged with unlawful furnishing of scheduled drugs and violation of conditions of release
- Michael Fowler, 67, of Brewer is charged with aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs
- Gabriel Estela, 37, of Brewer is charged with possession of firearms prohibited for certain persons, receiving stolen property (firearm), and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs
- Jonathan Oxton, 29, who is considered a transient is charged with violation of conditional release
- David Wood, 21, who is considered a transient is charged with unlawful possession of scheduled drugs
Seized during the execution of the search warrant were Fentanyl, methamphetamine, and firearms (one of which was stolen).
How Do I Report Suspected Drug Activity?
If you suffer from substance use disorder, you're encouraged to call 211 or text your zip code to 898-211 for a list of resources available in your area.
Anyone with information about this investigation or the illegal sale of drugs in their community is urged to contact the Maine Drug Enforcement office closest to them. Information can also be reported by texting MDEA to TIP411 (847411) or by calling the MDEA tip line at 1-800-452-6457.