Bangor’s Central Street Becomes Diagon Alley Saturday Night
To celebrate the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child downtown Bangor businesses will be participating in different Harry Potter themed activities and selling Harry Potter goods.
Butterbeer, games, food, performances, and activities for wizards, witches, and muggles. The fun begins at 10 p.m. leading up to the sale of the book at 12:01am.
Here's the rundown of what Harry Potter shops will be appearing on Central street:
- The Rock and Art Shop- Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
- The Briar Patch- Flourish and Blotts
- Specialty Sweets- Honeydukes Sweets Shop
- Temple of the Feminine Divine- Ollivander's Wand Shop
- Haus of Ao-Scribbulus Writing Implements (Henna Tattoo)
- Central St. Farmhouse- The Leaky Cauldron (w/ non alcoholic Butterbeer)
For more information on the event visit their event page here.