94% of Moms take a first day of school photo of their child. That's an amazing statistic. 94% is a lot of people. I can't think of anything else that 94% of people would do, except the obvious, breath, eat, drink. And I also wonder about the other 6%. Why aren't they taking a photo of their kid's first day of school. It's not like it's difficult to do in today's cell phone driven society.

Mom didn't take photos of me on the first day of school. So here's my 9th Grade photo. Wish I still had that shirt.  Wish I still had all that blonde hair. I'd lost the curls by this time, but not the wave.

Scott Miller/Townsquare Media Bangor
Scott Miller/Townsquare Media Bangor

Enter those first day of school photos of your kids on the Q106.5 Facebook page, today.

More From WQCB Brewer Maine