Party With Your Pooch At ‘Pints & Pups’ On The Bangor Waterfront
Get ready for a dog-friendly paw-ty on the Bangor Waterfront this summer.
Pints & Pups is from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, June 23 on the Bangor Waterfront. Bring your pup, grab a cold brew, and enjoy a fun day on the Waterfront. Area food trucks will be on site with delicious eats, as well as live music from Town Meeting.
The event also features:
- Vendors to pamper your K9 compadre
- Pup friendly photo booth
- Paw print painting
- Fenced-in dog park (let Fido run leash-free)
- Dog-Friendly Hydration Stations
- Take home giveaways, samples and coupons from your favorite brands and stores
This event will benefit and feature rescue and no-kill shelters with adoptable dogs, education and take-a-ways.
- This is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event
- Please feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or weapons
- The selling of animals outside a designated organization is NOT allowed
- Please keep your pup on a leash outside the fenced-in dog park
- Those over 21 who choose to enjoy a drink will be ID'd and Wristbanded
- Free admission for kids 2 & under
- Alcohol sales are cash only