Electrical Problem Forces Evacuation Of Brewer Walmart
Walmart in Brewer was evacuated Wednesday evening after an electrical panel overheated.
People inside the store told Fox Bangor that they were told to evacuate the premises and leave their belongings behind. Employees were told to stand at the back of the parking lot while crews investigated the problem. Police blocked traffic from entering the store's lot until it was deemed safe to enter.
Fire officials say an electrical panel overheated. No one was injured and electricians are expected to fix the problem as soon as possible.