Monster Trucks Return to Speedway 95 In Hermon this Summer
Monster trucks will once again take over Speedway 95 this summer.
Speedway 95 will kick off summer with a monster event. The All Star Monster Truck Tour is coming to the racetrack June 24 and 25. Festivities include 6 monster trucks, side-by-side rough truck racing, and monster truck rides.
Tickets are on-sale now.
They may not be huge, big wheeled, trucks, but truck racing is returning next month. Back in January, Speedway 95 announced that truck racing will return this year. The newly revamped division will take to the track on "Wacky" Wednesday nights. Those interested in racing trucks should read over the new division rules.
Some basics on what trucks can be modified to race include:
- Trucks must be 1973 or newer.
- Trucks must be full-size rated.
- A minimum 115” wheelbase is mandatory.
- Trucks must have a full stock steel bed, with a tailgate in place, and welded shut.
- No flatbeds are permitted.
Updated rules for the 2022 racing season, for all divisions, can be found online.