Cancellations And Closings 2-8-2017
A storm that made its way through the state is causing some schools and community groups to cancel or postpone opening today. Check this list often for updates!
Snow followed by a wintry mix, and then rain, with temperatures in the 40's by this afternoon have made for some challenging road conditions.Here's the list of cancellations and closings that have been reported so far. You can find more information on our closings tab. We'll update this as we get more!
- AOS 92 - closed
- Bangor Schools - 2 hour delay
- Brewer Schools - closed
- Brooklin Elementary - 2 hour delay
- Deer Isle - Stonington - 2 hour delay
- Dr. Lewis S. Libby School in Milford - 2 hour delay
- Ellsworth Schools - 2 hour delay
- Glenburn Schools - 2 hour delay
- Hermon Schools - 2 hour delay
- John Bapst Memorial High School - closed
- Maine Academy of Natural Sciences in Hinckley - closed
- MDI Regional Schools - 2 hour delay
- RSU 2 - 2 hour delay
- RSU 12 - closed
- RSU 22 - closed
- RSU 25 - 2 hour delay
- RSU 87/SAD 23 - 1 hour delay
- SAD 4 - 2 hour delay; No morning Pre-K
- SAD 59 closed.
- Sedgwick Elementary - 2 hour delay
- Thomas College - 2 hour delay
- Veazie Community School - 1 hour delay
- U-Maine Machias - delayed opening til noon
- Union 76 - 2 hour delay
- Union 93 - Bay School/George Stevens Academy - 2 hour delay- one hour delay
- United Technology Center in Bangor - 1 hour delay
- Momentum Inc. in Hampden - closed
- Penquis Transportation - closed
- Somerset County District Superior Court - opening at 10 a.m.
- Spruce Run Womancare Alliance - 2 hour delay in Dover-Foxcroft Only