Unicorn Lair in North Korea? [VIDEO]
Proving once again that North Korea and it's wacky administration is off kilter, a new revelation finds that the Communist country has purported to have found a Unicorn lair. Wow! I know, right?
But before you get too excited, you Unicorn lover you, here's a list of a few legendary facts (tougue-in-cheek) about the late Kim Jong II. (source: Huffington Post-18 Strange Facts)
- He Was Born Under A Double Rainbow
- He Kidnapped Short People
- He Was The World's Greatest Sportsman
- He Could Control The Weather
- He Kidnapped Two Directors To Remake Godzilla
- He Was Suspected Of Killing His Brother At Age Five
- He Did Not Use Toilets - Because He Didn't Need To
- He Ate Donkeys
- He Invented Hamburgers
Like I said: Wacky! And Kim Jong Il's son, Kim Jong Un, is already compiling his own unusual list of achievements and legend--the Unicorn story included.
The story grew enough attention that NBC decided to investigate. I love the comments at the end.