Unicorn Lair in North Korea? [VIDEO]
Proving once again that North Korea and it’s wacky administration is off kilter, a new revelation finds that the Communist country has purported to have found a Unicorn lair. Wow! I know, right?
But before you get too excited, you Unicorn lover you, here’s a list of a few legendary facts (tougue-in-cheek) about the late Kim Jong II. (source: Huffington Post-18 Strange Facts)
- He Was Born Under A Double Rainbow
- He Kidnapped Short People
- He Was The World’s Greatest Sportsman
- He Could Control The Weather
- He Kidnapped Two Directors To Remake Godzilla
- He Was Suspected Of Killing His Brother At Age Five
- He Did Not Use Toilets – Because He Didn’t Need To
- He Ate Donkeys
- He Invented Hamburgers
Like I said: Wacky! And Kim Jong Il’s son, Kim Jong Un, is already compiling his own unusual list of achievements and legend–the Unicorn story included.
The story grew enough attention that NBC decided to investigate. I love the comments at the end.