The Chicks are Returning to Bangor this Summer
The Chicks will perform on the Bangor Waterfront this summer.
Another show is on the calendar at Maine Savings Amphitheater this summer. The Chicks will make a stop in Bangor, August 13. Tickets go on-sale Thursday, February 16.
If you want to win your way into the show, you're in the right place. Make sure you listen for codes starting Tuesday at 8 a.m., 12 p.m., and 4 p.m. More codes (and chances to win) are coming your way Wednesday at 8 a.m., 12 p.m., and 4 p.m.
Once you hear the code enter it below.
The Chicks were last in Bangor back in 2016, when they made a stop on their headlining, DCX MMXVI World Tour. At the time they went by the name Dixie Chicks. The group changed its name back in 2020, in response to protests and national conversations about systemic racism.
The country shows are starting to fill the calendar at Maine Savings Amphitheater.
Here's what we have so far:
- May 28 - Lee Brice + Cole Swindell
- June 22 - Kane Brown + Gabby Barrett and Restless Road
- July 6 - Chris Stapleton + Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives and Allen Stone
- August 13 - The Chicks
- August 24 - Brantley Gilbert + Nickleback and Josh Ross
- August 25 - Hank Williams Jr. + Old Crow Medicine Show