Party With Your Pooch At ‘Pints & Pups’ On The Bangor Waterfront
Pints & Pups on the Bangor Waterfront
It's back! Get ready for another dog-friendly paw-ty on the Bangor Waterfront this summer.
Pints & Pups is from noon to 5 p.m., Sunday, June 23 on the Bangor Waterfront. Bring your pup, grab a cold brew, and enjoy a fun day on the Waterfront. Area food trucks will be on site with delicious eats, as well as live music.
Tickets are $5 for humans. Dogs get in free of charge. Tickets can be purchased online, or at Damon’s Beverage in the Penobscot Plaza, Bangor.
This event will benefit and feature rescue and no-kill shelters with adoptable dogs, education and take-a-ways.
Participating food trucks and music lineup to be announced soon.
- This is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event
- Please feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or weapons
- The selling of animals outside a designated organization is NOT allowed
- Please keep your pup on a leash, thank you!
- Those over 21 who choose to enjoy a drink will be ID'd and Wristbanded
- Free admission for kids 2 & under
- Alcohol sales are cash only