Half-Price Acadia National Park Passes Available During December 2023
The annual half-price Acadia National Park passes will be available for $35 during the month of December. Passes must be purchased in person.
Passes are required anytime you are visiting Acadia National Park.
Passes are available at the following locations:
- Acadia National Park (Sand Beach Entrance Station)
- Bar Harbor Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center
- Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce (available starting December 4th)
- Southwest Harbor/ Tremont Chamber of Commerce (sold at Harbor House, Southwest Harbor)
- Gouldsboro Town Office
- Mount Desert Town Office
- Tremont Town Office (available starting December 4th)
- Winter Harbor Town Office (available starting December 4th)
- Blue Hill Town Office (tentatively planning on having them for sale)
Most locations are only accepting cash or checks. Checks should be made to the National Park Service. Locations normally do not accept credit cards because of the credit card service fees, and they are doing this as a convenience for residents.
Remember that most locations will close early on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and will be closed on Christmas Day.
Proceeds from the sale of the passes allow the National Park Service to continue maintenance projects within the park.
LOOK: Must-do activities at every national park
Gallery Credit: Angela Underwood
Frozen Thunder Hole January 22, 2019
Gallery Credit: Chris Popper