Northeast Blues Festival
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
WORLD CLASS BLUES ON THE BANGOR WATERFRONT!
If you enjoyed Blues Brews & BBQ you will LOVE the NORTHEAST BLUES FESTIVAL!
Saturday, July 21st 12NOON - 10PM at the Bangor Waterfront
All the same great food, brews and fun, with world class blues. Northeast Blues Festival is one day, jam packed with some of the best blues artists on blues scene today. Performers from all over the United States will descend on Bangor bringing with them their unique sounds - Delta Blues, Chicago Blues and Rocking Blues - some of the most amazing blues you've ever heard.
L.C. Williams and The Driver (12n - 1pm)
Cedric Burnside (1:15pm - 2:15pm)
Quinn Sullivan (2:30pm - 3:45pm)
Shemekia Copeland (4pm-5:15pm)
Texas Flood (5:30pm - 6:45pm)
James Montgomery (7pm - 8:15pm)
Mr. Sipp "The Mississippi Blues Child" (8:30pm - 10pm)
Tickets are only $25 in advance - $30 at the gate
Check back soon for more band announcements and the final line-up.
Enjoy an incredible day on the Bangor Waterfront - delicious food, lots of ice cold adult beverages, including Sea Dog craft brews and Tito's Handmade Vodka, and soul stirring blues!
Here are some of the food vendors you'll find at the Northeast Blues Festival:
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- Ken's Taking it to the Streets
- Grillin' Brazilian
- Smokin' Phil's Belly Bustin' BBQ
- Rock Box Food Co.
- Sea Dog
- Please bring chairs or small blankets - there is no seating provided
- Many artists do not allow photos - please honor their request
- Kids 2 years and younger get in for free
- All sales are final - no refunds - tickets are transferable
- Under 21 is allowed at the event, but you must be at least 21 years old, with proper ID to purchase and consume alcohol
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- No pets allowed except service animals
- Admission includes all entertainment - food may be purchased separately
- No outside food, beverages, weapons, coolers, laser pens and similar focused light devices, professional cameras and recording devices, musical instruments, scooters, bikes, large bags backpacks or umbrellas are allowed inside the venue
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com
Find us on Facebook
A Townsquare Media Live Event