Beats & Eats | May 18 | Bangor Waterfront
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
Bangor’s getting in on the food truck phenom that’s sweeping the nation with our second ever Beats & Eats Food Truck Festival, Saturday, May 18th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the Bangor Waterfront.
Local and visiting food trucks will hook you up with a huge selection of crave worthy street food. Grab your foodie friends or friends who just like to eat (or party) to try out some new dishes or indulge in your usual faves. This is the ideal party to kick off your summer. Chill on the Bangor Waterfront with yummy food, ice cold beer and wine, lawn games and live music all day from singer-songwriter Stesha Cano and the Dave Keller Band.
Tickets are only $5 (for the first 1,000 tickets sold) and then go up to $10 for each ticket after. Get them before they're sold out!
Tickets are available online or at Damon's Beverage in Penobscot Plaza, Downtown Bangor. Be sure to bring plenty of cash or a card for the food & beverages sold inside the event.
Here are just some of the trucks you'll find at Beats & Eats...
Beer and Wine available. Must be 21 to purchase and consume. Must present ID.
All the details:
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- At the door ticket purchases are cash only
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- Your ticket is non-refundable
- You are allowed to bring in small lawn chairs or blankets
- You are not allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
Get up, get out and get yourself to the Bangor Waterfront for the summer kick-off party, Beats & Eats!
For more information or if you're interested in becoming a vendor, please email: email@example.com