Eight Charged In Lincoln County Prostitution Bust
A woman and seven men are facing charges after an investigation into alleged prostitution in Damariscotta.
Angel McCracken, 26, is charged with several counts of engaging in prostitution, police told WGME.
Seven men were also charged in the investigation:
- Harrison Rossi, 19, of Milbridge
- Alexander Paine, 28, of Camden
- James Carville, 32, of Sabattus
- William Waldron, 41, of Bowdoinham
- Jason Macdonald, 37, of Bath
- Daniel Ronco, 50, of Arundel
- Paul Shanley, 40, of Everett, Massachusetts
The investigation began after the Damariscotta Police Department received a complaint in April.
McCracken was released on $1,000 bail.