Chris Stapleton is Returning to Bangor this Summer
Chris Stapleton is making a return to Bangor this summer.
He's back. Chris Stapleton will return to Bangor on another round of his All American Road Show 2023. The "Joy Of My Life" singer will perform at Maine Savings Amphitheater, Thursday, July 6. Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives and Allen Stone will open the show.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, February 10.
Here's how to win yourself a pair. We'll give you a code word each day Thursday through Sunday. Enter the code below and you could win a pair of tickets to the show.
Stapleton was last in Bangor back in 2019. The show on the Bangor Waterfront was his first time performing in the Queen City. The show sold out in a few days. Margo Price and the Marcus King Band opened the show.
The country shows are starting to fill the calendar at Maine Savings Amphitheater.
Here's what we have so far:
- May 28 - Lee Brice + Cole Swindell
- June 22 - Kane Brown + Gabby Barrett and Restless Road
- July 6 - Chris Stapleton + Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives and Allen Stone
- August 24 - Brantley Gilbert + Nickleback and Josh Ross
- August 25 - Hank Williams Jr. + Old Crow Medicine Show