Breanne & John Fundraiser At High Tide In Brewer, Monday June 6th
Come out and support Breanne & John!
On May 22, 2016 around 5:30 p.m. Breanne McIntyre & John Gerald were involved in a serious motorcycle accident in Orrington.
Breanne has suffered from a serious head injury and a broken leg. Her head injury resulted in severe bleeding in her brain. With surgery they were able to stop the bleeding but she is still unconscious. John lost the lower part of his leg during the accident and his pelvic bone was crushed. He is awake and stable. They both have had numerous surgeries already and have been slowly progressing but they still have a long road to recovery ahead.
There will be a Fundraiser and Raffle at High Tide in Brewer, on Monday, June 6th from 4 p.m.-8 p.m., to help raise as much money possible for John & Breanne's medical bills that continue to pile up. There are many wonderful raffle prizes to win. There is a suggested $10 donation for each ticket. It's an open invitation, so everyone is welcome to come help raise money for these two extraordinary human beings that are loved so much by so many people! Anything helps so come and donate!
There is also a $10 Suggssted Donation Per Raffle Ticket.
Raffle Prizes Include:
- 3 Free Oil Changes - Precision Auto
- (2) - $25 Paint Ball Gift Cards - Maine Military Supply
- (2) - $50 Gift Cards - Reflections Hair Salon
- $100 Gift Card - Central Maine Harley Davidson
- $120 Riding Vest - Wild Bill's Leather
- $200 Gift Card - Blind Faith Tattoo
- $200 Gift Card - Diversified Ink
- $250 & $500 Gift Card - Friend & Friend
- (2) Tickets to see Toby Keith LIVE July 21st on the Bangor Waterfront - Waterfront Concerts
- (2) Tickets (Box Seats) to see Ringo Starr LIVE June 8th at the Cross Insurance Center in Bangor - Quirk Auto Group