Ashley McBryde Announces New Hampshire Show
McBryde Trybe, this calls for a road trip.
Ashley McBryde will spend lots of time on the road this year. Her tour calendar includes dates with Eric Church, headlining gigs, and festival stops. This spring she'll make a stop just shy of Maine, during a recently announced show in New Hampshire. The "Never Wanted To Be That Girl" co-singer will perform at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, May 20. Harper O'Neill will open the show.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, February 24.
Ashley was to perform in Bangor last summer, with Dierks Bentley. However, the show was canceled days before the show. According to Maine Savings Amphitheater, the show was scrapped "Due to unforeseen scheduling difficulties."
Closer to home, the country shows are starting to fill the calendar at Maine Savings Amphitheater.
Here's what we have so far:
- May 28 - Lee Brice + Cole Swindell
- June 22 - Kane Brown + Gabby Barrett and Restless Road
- July 6 - Chris Stapleton + Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives and Allen Stone
- August 13 - The Chicks
- August 24 - Brantley Gilbert + Nickleback and Josh Ross
- August 25 - Hank Williams Jr. + Old Crow Medicine Show
PHOTOS: See Inside Chris Stapleton's New Country Music Hall of Fame Exhibit