Road Trip Worthy: 8 Concerts Worth The Drive To New Hampshire
New Hampshire is home to a great outdoor concert venue, and they've got some big names stopping by this summer.
If you've never seen a show at the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion in Gilford, New Hampshire, let's change that!
This summer the venue is hosting some truly incredible country shows! The venue features camping areas, a large parking area perfect for pre-show tailgating and, drum roll please, ACTUAL BATHROOMS! A large section of the venue is covered by a roof, so rain or shine it's gonna be a great time!
Scheduled for shows at the 8,300 seat venue is:
- May 26, 27, 28, 29 - The Zac Brown Band with Darrell Scott. Zac has said a few times the Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion is one of his favorite places to play, so it's no surprise he's booked four nights there.
- June 2, 3 - Miranda Lambert with The Cadillac Three and Tucker Beathard. The Cadillac Three will also play a solo off date in Portland June 1.
- June 23 - Sam Hunt with Marin Morris, Chris Jansen and Ryan Follese. If you can't wait to see them all in Bangor July 21.
- July 14 - Brantley Gilbert with Tyler Farr and Luke Combs. If you need another Brantley fix! He was in Portland in February.
- July 23 - Lady Antebellum with Kelsea Ballerini and Brett Young.
- August 10, 11 - Luke Bryan with Brett Eldredge and Craig Campbell. Because summer isn't summer without a LB party!
- August 25 - Chris Stapleton with Margo Price and Brent Cobb.
- September 1, 2 - Florida Georgia Line with Nelly and Chris Lane. Or see them at Fenway Park in Boston July 7!