Lottery Winners Blow Up House
Two brothers in Wichita, Kansas accidentally blew up their house while celebrating a $75,000 lottery win. A combination of marijuana and meth at their celebration ended up landing one of them in the hospital.
According to Fox news, the trouble started when one brother went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. He reportedly emptied two canisters, releasing fumes into the air. Those fumes eventually made their way to the pilot light in the furnace and....BOOM!!
The injured brother was reportedly wearing a lottery t-shirt when the explosion happened. His girlfriend took him to the emergency room, dropped him off, and left. Or maybe we should call her his EX-girlfriend. I wonder if the winnings will cover the hospital bills AND the police fines?