ESPN Host Hannah Storm Burned Badly by Grill [VIDEO]
It has happened to many of us: We decide to fire up the grill to cook a little something and the flame gets blown out while we’ve gone back inside.
Cautiously, we re-light the grill hoping it doesn’t flame up or blow up. ESPN’s, Hannah Storm, wasn’t so lucky one recent winter evening.
Even in the winter time the grill can be a dangerous. If it ever goes out while you’re cooking, give it plenty of time to purge itself of any gas that may have pooled in base.
Here’s Hannah’s story: