Christmas Gifts Made in Maine
Want some great ideas for Christmas shopping? You can buy Maine-made gifts at several sites online. I compiled a list of some of the places where you can buy local and have your presents shipped too!
It’s become tradition in my family. My older brother and his wife give me unique gifts each Christmas, and they’re always products made near their home in Hampton, New Hampshire. One year it was a book from a local author. Another year, it was micro-brews from the Portsmouth Pub. I look forward to those gifts each year. So, I got thinking….what kind of awesome, unique gifts could I give from Maine?
I came up with a few ideas, with a little help from Google! These are some great sites for online gifts…and you can have them shipped wherever they need to go…
- Pure Maine Gift Baskets offers the tastes of Maine, without the hassle of collecting the items and putting them together yourself.
- Maine Made is a great site for all things Maine, from lobster to books, to vacation ideas!
- Maine Crafters is an awesome sight for truly unique Maine gifts! You’ll find handmade dolls, pens, and plenty of craft items!
- Maine Made and More offers foods and footwear. Comfort on many levels!
- Maine-ly Maine Gift Shop in Trenton also has an online store with lots of fun and functional gift ideas!
- Land’s End, out of Bailey Island, is another great source for Maine Made gifts!
And don’t forget about your favorite local restaurants! Gift cards for a night out always make great gifts! Remember, Maine-made products not only make unique gifts, they also help to boost the local economy. Talk about a win-win situation!
Merry Christmas shopping in Maine! Do you know of a great site I missed? Add it in the comments section below!