Assistant Business Manager - Bangor, ME
Media| Brewer, United States
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER
Duties include assisting with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Human Resources, and maintaining the General Ledger. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have an understanding of accounting principles, extensive computer experience including proficiency with excel spreadsheets and word processing programs, excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, the ability to act independently and as part of a team.
If you’re an enthusiastic multitasker who’s ready to take on a new challenge in a fast paced industry, Townsquare Media would love to hear from you. You can apply for the Assistant Business Manager position by faxing your resume, along with a cover letter, to 207-989-8471 – attention Human Resources.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Media and Digital Sales Executive - Bangor, ME
Media/Digital Sales | Brewer, United States
MEDIA AND DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Are you commission driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media Bangor is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.