A Staple in a Maine Toolbox…Nope, Not Duct Tape!! WD 40!!
Did you know there’s more to the household staple WD-40 than just fixing that squeaky hinge?
Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things has compiled a list of 10 things this product will do that may surprise you:
1. Protect bird feeders – Spray a generous amount on top of a bird feeder to keep squirrels away
2. Separate stuck glassware – Ever get two drinking glasses stuck together? Yup, that will do it!
3. Remove a stuck ring – A little bit of WD-40 will help get a stuck ring off, but wash your hands afterward.
4. Kill roaches – Spraying a little directly on one will kill it instantly.
5. Get chewing gum out of hair – Spray it on and comb it out, but do it in a well-ventilated area and don’t get it in your eyes!
6. Remove scuff marks – Black shoe marks on your hard floor will come right out with a little scrubbing.
7. Wipe away tea stains – Using a damp cloth and a little WD-40, drink stains come out of tabletops with ease.
8. Clean toilet bowls – Spray it on stains and use a toilet brush to scrub them away.
9. Winter-proof shoes – Spray your shoes and boots with a coat of WD-40 and it will help repel water.
10. Clean a license plate – Get a rusty license plate shining again! Wipe it down with WD-40 on a rag for best results.
So you see, this could make a Great Christmas gift for that hard to buy for person on your list, just don't tell 'em I said so!!